Installation and Design
- Stratus LT software—PC computer minimum specification, Pentium 4 (or higher)microprocessor,1.7GHz(min)clock speed,512megabytes (min)RAM,40GBharddrive(min),56Kmodem,CD–RW drive,32MB video card,LCD monitor,printer.
- TWI, ICI or SDI Interface Unit—indoor mount.
- Operates upto18 golf holes.
- Basic software operates hard-wired satellite system,decoder-based system or IC system.
- Software available in12 European Languages
- Built-in Flo-Manager® feature balances system demand at maximum capacity with the efficiency of the pump station and delivery network by staging pumps to reduce wear and tear.
- Rain Watch is an Intelligent rain fall reaction system that uses up to four tipping bucket rain cans to detect and react to local rainfall.
- Quick IRR programming feature allows programming by specific areas and designating sequence of operation.
- Exclusive Cycle+ Soak™ feature provides for control of the application of water to each area,to be consistent with the infiltration rate of the soil. Total application of water is precisely controlled regardless of number of cycles, each cycle time and/or soak time specified.
- Course Monitor screens provide a graphical,real-time view of the course with the ability to monitor activities a ta-glance.
- Pump profiling feature limits power consumption during peak periods.
- Industry’s only innovative,guided initialization and start-up programming resulting in customized Quick start program.
- Dry Run feature provides for test of a program and making necessary adjustments before actually operating it in the field.
- Smart Sensors allow a sensor condition to activate an alarm and turn on/off the system,programs and schedules,or pause/resume the same.
- Weather software allows central to communicate with Rain Bird weather station,being able to monitor and receive an updated and calculated ET value for establishing run times.
- Smart Pump™ links your pump station to your central control system providing real-time communication and optimizing your irrigation cycle.Smart Pump also has the ability to monitor and react to changes in station capacity.Should pump capacity increase or decrease,
the software adjusts the irrigation cycle based on this change.
- Map utilities allow send-users to measure distances and are as defined in irrigation map