Weather Station WS-PRO LT for automatic scheduling
- Automatic ET
- Multiple Weather Station
- wireless2,4ghz radio up to 250mts
- line of sight
Power supplied required
- 16 to 22 Vdc
- optional solar panel
Temperature Range: -40° to +50°C
Air Temperature Sensor
- Operating range: -40°to+50°C
Relative Humidity Sensor
- Operating range 0-100%
- Accuracy ±6% - 90% to 100%
RH ±3% - 0% to 90% RH
Rain Gauge Sensor
Solar Radiation Sensor
Wind Direction Sensor
- Range 360°mechanical,
Wind Speed Sensor
- Starting threshold 0,78ms-1
- Reliable Sensor Input–Rain Bird’s easy-to-install Weather Stations come equipped with a full sensor array which provides accurate measurement of six different types of weather data:
- Air temperature
- Wind speed
- Solar radiation
- Wind direction
- Relative humidity
- Superior ET Model–Rain Bird’s central control systems use weather sensor input to modify watering schedules by using the industry standard Penman-Monteith equation to determine evapo transpiration (ET) rates.
- Automatic ET Download/Selective Usage–Automatically download weather data daily and calculate ET to determine irrigation times for the entire system or specific areas,holes or stations.
- ET Override–Allows you to easily set certain programs to ignore ET values when determining run times.
- Weather data reports–Generate reports to show current or past weather conditions by the hour,day,week,month or year.
- Unlimited data storage–Store unlimited weather data at the Central Control.
- Cost Savings–ET adjusted irrigation times apply only the water you need to replace the water lost from the soil reservoir.
More efficient irrigation results in less water wasted for non-beneficial reasons resulting in reduced pump station operation,and lower energy costs.
- Rain Bucket–Allows rain fall from one day to be carried over to the following day(s)form ore accurate ET calculations.
- Multiple Station Capacity– Connect up to five weather stations to one central control system for more precise ET values based upon different weather conditions around the golf course.
- Max Rain Fall–User defined Max Rain Fall can be set to limit the amount of acceptable rain fall for clay soil types.
NOTE: WS Pro LT will not generate alarms.
Collects rainfall information from field locations for use by the central control system.Requires sensor decoder to connect to Central Control system.
-Accurate rain counter switch counts rain fall in 0,25mm increments
-Heavy-duty metal construction