PEB AND PESB SERIES Electric Remote Control Plastic Valves With Optional scrubber
- Body constructed of durable glass-filled nylon for long life and reliable performance.Stainless steel studs molded into the body resist thread damage.
- One-piece solenoid with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Manualinternalbleedwith1/4-turnofthesolenoidoperatesthevalve without allowing water into the valve box.Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning on the valve at the controller.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system startup and after repairs.
- Globe configuration.
- Wide operating pressure range.Low flow operating capability for a wide range of applications.
- PESB model has nylon scrubber to scrape its stainless steel screen clean each time the valve opens and closes.
Flow: 0,06-45 m3/h
Pressure: 1,4-13,8 bars
Temperature: (66°C) maximum
Solenoid: 24 VAC - 50 Hz
Inrush current: 0,41 A (9,9 VA)
Holding current: 0,23 A (5,5 VA)
DIMENSIONS Height x Length x Width
100-PEB/PESB: 16,5 cm x 10,2 cm x 10,2 cm
150-PEB/PESB: 20,3 cm x 15,2 cm x 15,2 cm
- Rain Bird recommends flow rates in the supply line not to exceed 1,5m/s in order to reduce the effects of water hammer.
- For flows below1m3/h;0,3l/s Rain Bird recommends use of upstream filtration to prevent debris from collecting below the diaphragm.
- For flows below2m3/h;0,6l/s Rain Bird recommends that the flow control stem be turned down two full turns from the fully open position.