We are pleased to announce a range of broken tee caddies for your golf course.
Made from aluminium and then powder coated, they are highly durable and look great on any course.
A broken tee caddy is the ideal solution to encourage golfers to clean up any wooden tees that may have broken during play. The caddy is a small pot that allows for golfers to deposit broken tees into, helping to keep golf courses clean and avoiding any damage to golf course machinery.
More about them.
- 6” tall with a 4” spike for easy insertion and removal.
- 8mm drain hole for water drainage.
- Named stickers with club logo available on request.
- Manufactured in UK.
- Available in Red, White, Blue and Yellow.
- Other colours available on request.
Delivery within 3 weeks as they are made to order.
Put your logo on it, ask me about this.